hthsdfq posted an update 1 year ago
Plastic Portion Cups
Item No.: KD-4oz-74
Item Name: 4 oz Plastic Portion Cups
Material: Clear PET
Unit Weight: 4.2g
Show details of the 4 oz Plastic Portion Cups
Features of the Portion Cups:
1. Suitable and ideal portion size for dining or take out.
2. Perfect for salad dressings, salsa, condiments, soy sauce and more.
3. Portion cups are available in clear, in a variety of size.
4. Leak-resistant snap lids are available.
5. High-clarity PET lids for visibility.
6. 100% Recyclable.
Tips of the Material PET – History of PET
The history of PET began in 1941. The first patent was filed by John Whinfield and James Dickson, along with their employer, the Calico Printer’s Association of Manchester. They based their invention on the earlier work of Wallace Carothers. They, working with others, created the first polyester fiber called Terylene in 1941, which was followed by many other types and brands of polyester fibers. Another patent was filed in 1973 by Nathaniel Wyeth for PET bottles, which he used for medicines. buy PET SAUCE CUPS